"The Case of the Vanishing Bandit"
|« "Uncle Scrooge's Money Rocket"||Disney Masters 3||"The Great Survival Test" »|
|« "The Delta Dimension"||Disney Masters – Mouse Universe||"The Phantom Blot's Double Mystery" »|
|Disney Masters – Paul Murry 1||"The Pirates of Tabasco Bay" »|
The circus is in town – and detective Mickey and "akerbatty" Goofy are up to their elbows in lions, tigers, and scares! A mysterious old lady is following the circus troupe, robbing the cities they visit – and then poof! – she's gone! Is she an evil clown, trying to frame the showmen? Is she a she at all? Fearless Mickey vows to find out! Classic Disney artist Paul Murry, who often teamed with writer Carl Fallberg, created a series of Mickey and Goofy serials for Walt Disney's Comics and Stories that every Baby Boomer remembers. Hop onto the circus train – Fantagraphics new Disney Masters collections start here! Join Mickey on the trail of cops-and-robbers capers – from shady doings at "The Last Resort" to Black Pete's raucous wrangles with a Rajah in "The Lost Legion!" Murry's first seven Mickey serials are all here – all newly recolored in the warm colors of the original Dell comic books!
- The Last Resort
- The Lens Hunters
- The Case of the Vanishing Bandit
- The Mysterious Crystal Ball
- The Lost Legion
- The Magic Rope
- Ridin' the Rails
- Paul Murry (artikel af Germund von Wowern)
- The Perils of Mickey Mouse (artikel af Joe Torcivia)
1. Romano Scarpa: "The Delta Dimension" | 2. Luciano Bottaro: "Uncle Scrooge's Money Rocket" | 3. Carl Fallberg & Paul Murry: "The Case of the Vanishing Bandit" | 4. Daan Jippes & Freddy Milton: "The Great Survival Test" | 5. Romano Scarpa: "The Phantom Blot's Double Mystery" | 6. G.B. Carpi, G. Martina & R. Cimino: "King of the Golden River" | 7. Carl Fallberg & Paul Murry: "The Pirates of Tabasco Bay" | 8. Romano Scarpa: "Duck Avenger Strikes Again" | 9. Massimo De Vita: "The Ice Sword Saga 1" | 10. Mau & Bas Heymans: "Scandal of the Epoch Express" | 11. Massimo De Vita: "The Ice Sword Saga 2" | 12. Giorgio Cavazzano: "The Forgetful Hero"